If you decide to go for performing your religious obligation then you should be aware of the etiquette of travelling for pilgrimage Hajj.
- Women should have to travel with their respective Mehram it can be either their husband or with a Mahram, without Mehram It is not permissible for her to perform Hajj or Umrah.
- To carry provisions for sacred journey more than required with the intention of distribution to other pilgrims and poor enhances rewards for its good deed.
- Pilgrims are required to carry guidance books related to Hajj and Umrah books according to his requirement. Those who are not willing to carry any books must take advices from Aalim.
- Person can carry, Surmah (kaajal), comb and Miswaak.
- Choose your company intelligently and wisely; travel with those only whom you have trust and whom you consider pious and ready to help. Avoid travelling with those people who are just going for fun and are disrespectful; you are not obliged to go with non serious and irreverent people.
- If you are travelling with a group then you will be provided by a group leader. That person (leader) will organise all the matters and affairs of journey. As the sacred journey begins, your travel agency select the person as the leader who is intelligent, experienced, humble etc. He will be there to fulfil the responsibility with utmost care and respect. Pilgrims have to obey and follow with the decisions of the group leader.
- Before your going for sacred journey, meet your relatives and friends and ask for their forgiveness.
- Ask your relatives and friends to pray before departure. Request for pray as many people as possible before going because no one knows that whose prayer will be answered.
- After wearing the Ihram in which a person wishes to travel, it is Sunnah to offer Rakat Nafl Salat.
- Do charity as much as possible prior to leaving house.
- Recite frequently Durood as possible.
- Bring special gifts for your relatives and friends, especially Dates, and water of Zam-Zam, etc. But another gift that is important is to pray for your relatives and friends.
Make sure to avoid wrong things and acts that ruin your reward and waste your whole efforts and the money that you have spent for pilgrimage. The residents of Makkah are strong headed, try to be polite with them no matter how much humiliating situation occurs; especially do not try to object to the doings of those residing in city Madina, so that even does not ill consideration of their doings in your hearts. Behave as much as polite, good and humble to every one because you are there to worship ALLAH Almighty.
Karachiflights.org.uk is one of the authorized Hajj and Umrah Travel agent based in UK, offers a range of Ramadan Umrah Packages 2017 from UK.