If you decide to go for performing your religious obligation then you should be aware of the etiquette of travelling for pilgrimage Hajj.
- Women should have to travel with their respective Mehram it can be either their husband or with a Mahram, without Mehram It is not permissible for her to perform Hajj or Umrah.
- To carry provisions for sacred journey more than required with the intention of distribution to other pilgrims and poor enhances rewards for its good deed.
- Pilgrims are required to carry guidance books related to Hajj and Umrah books according to his requirement. Those who are not willing to carry any books must take advices from Aalim.
- Person can carry, Surmah (kaajal), comb and Miswaak.
- Choose your company intelligently and wisely; travel with those only whom you have trust and whom you consider pious and ready to help. Avoid travelling with those people who are just going for fun and are disrespectful; you are not obliged to go with non serious and irreverent people.
- If you are travelling with a group then you will be provided by a group leader. That person (leader) will organise all the matters and affairs of journey. As the sacred journey begins, your travel agency select the person as the leader who is intelligent, experienced, humble etc. He will be there to fulfil the responsibility with utmost care and respect. Pilgrims have to obey and follow with the decisions of the group leader.
- Before your going for sacred journey, meet your relatives and friends and ask for their forgiveness.
- Ask your relatives and friends to pray before departure. Request for pray as many people as possible before going because no one knows that whose prayer will be answered.
- After wearing the Ihram in which a person wishes to travel, it is Sunnah to offer Rakat Nafl Salat.
- Do charity as much as possible prior to leaving house.
- Recite frequently Durood as possible.
- Bring special gifts for your relatives and friends, especially Dates, and water of Zam-Zam, etc. But another gift that is important is to pray for your relatives and friends.
Make sure to avoid wrong things and acts that ruin your reward and waste your whole efforts and the money that you have spent for pilgrimage. The residents of Makkah are strong headed, try to be polite with them no matter how much humiliating situation occurs; especially do not try to object to the doings of those residing in city Madina, so that even does not ill consideration of their doings in your hearts. Behave as much as polite, good and humble to every one because you are there to worship ALLAH Almighty.
Karachiflights.org.uk is one of the authorized Hajj and Umrah Travel agent based in UK, offers a range of Ramadan Umrah Packages 2017 from UK.
Our every day ordinary activities can become rewarding if a Muslim does them for the sake of pleasing ALLAH Almighty. We should establish some activities in our daily routine like performing daily Namaz five times prayer, reciting Holy Quran, remembrance of ALLAH Almighty (Dhikr) through out the day, and other good deeds. This will bring satisfaction and calmness to the heart, heal the soul and human mind, and keep the Muslim on the Straight Path.
Many of us are working person or students or work full time. Some are teenagers, moms; old, or retired from the workforce etc this means that everyone has a unique and different life and schedule, but the common spiritual practices of religion Islam bring balance and harmony in all our daily lives by performing Namaz, paying Zakat, and performing Hajj and Umrah, for performing one of them please contact with any Authorized Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent.
(1) The very initial act that a Muslim does upon waking up in the morning is to thanks ALLAH Almighty for giving him life by saying the morning supplication.
(2) The second thing that a Muslim should do is to make wuzu or perform ghusl (if possible or needed) for the Fajar Namaz.
(3) Before going to work or any educational institute, Muslims begin their day by offering the obligatory Fajar Namaz. A Muslim should have to make it a habit to perform Namaz at the earliest time period after its time has begun. A Muslim should perform Namaz with proper concentration and attention, as Namaz will be the first thing that a person will be accountable for on Day of Qayamat or Judgment.
(4) The hours of the early morning are a great opportunity to recite the Holy Quran. This allows person to fully concentrate on reciting
Holy Quran and obtain the maximum spiritual benefit.
ALLAH Almighty knows what is best for his creation; ALLAH has provided us with many healthy foods for our health. It is best to keep yourself away from processed foods and eat natural foods for good health if available. Muslim parents should be very careful in meeting their children’s nutritional needs and health concerning issues without making them overweight.
Being a Muslim Attention should be given to cleanliness and neatness and hygiene which have to be observed in almost all matters, especially in handling and preparing foods. A Muslim should start eating his meal with the Name of ALLAH Almighty by saying, Bismillah and eating and drinking by using his or her right hand.
After taking or finishing the meal a Muslim should thanks ALLAH Almighty for providing him with food by saying the supplication of after food. Raising children with good training is an important and honorable task for a female. A Muslim mother should have to spend quality time with her children. Especially, teenagers and the young ones need the special attention and care of the mother. It is very essential to spend quality time with the children in a busy hectic schedule.
Flightstopakistan.org.uk is one of the authorized Hajj and Umrah travel agent based in UK, offers a range of Umrah Packages with Flights from UK.
Namaz is the religious act which joins all Muslims with ALLAH Almighty and makes us worthy with blessings and grace of ALLAH Almighty. When a person stands to perform Namaz five times a day and bows before ALLAH Almighty, he becomes deserving of all love and beneficence of ALLAH Almighty. ALLAH forgives his sins, his heart becomes light up and illuminate and his difficulties vanish away. Muslim should be particular in performing the Namaz five times every day so that he or she may not be deprive from blessings of ALLAH Almighty.
Namaz is the daily prayer which is obligatory and necessary to be performed by all Muslims. Every Muslim has to perform Namaz five times a day. These five Namaz are named as Fajr, Zohr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha. All these names of Namaz indicate special time of Namaz. Fajr means the prayer at the dawn. Zohr is the noon prayer. Asr Namaz is perform in the evening. Maghrib is the prayer performed at the sunset and Isha is the prayer at night. Muslims should perform all these Namaz in the Qibla or direction of Holy Kaaba in Makkah.
The most important duty of Muslim is to perform all five Namaz regular. It is considered as one of the important worship. A Muslim is called five times every day to offer Namaz, as performing Namaz is obligatory on all Muslims and it is also the pillar of Islam. There are many verses stated in the Holy Quran instructing the Namaz to people. If Namaz is performed with affection and sincerity and with proper concentration of mind, without any kind of doubt, it help in cleaning person’s heart, reform his life and get rid of all the wrong doings, sins and impurities.
Namaz assists a person in promoting the fear of ALLAH Almighty in him. Namaz brings love for goodness, righteousness, truth and piety. Islam has greatly emphasized on performing Namaz daily five times. Namaz is considered to be the important pillar of Islam. It should be taken into account that if we renounce Namaz, we would get connected with wrong and evil acts and unfaithfulness. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) used to urge the Muslims to perform Namaz regularly as it would be a source of light on the Qayamat or Day of Judgment.
We can now consider that what will happen to us if we ignore Namaz and do not offer it correctly and regularly. Performing Salah in addition represents the submission of Muslims to ALLAH Almighty and it also has other benefits and advantages as well and establishment of Namaz is one of the major topics on which Holy Quran has greatly emphasized than any other topic, so it is necessary for all of us to perform regularly.
Lahoreflights.org.uk/umrah is one of the authorized Hajj and Umrah travel agent based in UK, offers a range of Cheapest Umrah 2017 Deals from UK.